CHINESE SCHOOL IN WARSAW
- We are a Chinese school entered in the register of private schools and centers and regulated by the Ministry of Education.
- Our teachers are native speakers, respectively, highly qualified, having all the rights to teaching and years of experience in the profession
- All levels of education, starting from A 1-I and ending at the C-2.
- A very small groups. The average class size is 3 to 6 students and 6 to 10 people in the groups of children. These are the optimal size for an effective learning Chinese language.
- Manuals in the course price. In our school we use the best textbooks for teaching Chinese language, which are used in teaching academic
- Textbooks that we use are "New Practical Chinese Reader", "Language Chinese on Merry" and "Kuaile Hanyu".
- Excellent location in the center of Warsaw.
CHINESE LANGUAGE COURSES
Our teachers are people with philological, pedagogical education. On the courses we offer courses with experienced qualified Chinese teachers, aware of language difficulties that often arise for the Poles while learning Chinese language.
The Chinese School in Warsaw conduct Chinese language courses in the following three periods:
- Winter courses: January, February, March, April
- Spring courses: April, May, June
- Summer courses: July, August, September
- Autumn courses: September, October, November, December
In our offer we can offer you Chinese language courses mainly:
- General profile
However, on special request also we organize:
- Specialized courses, including courses in business Chinese language.
We conduct general courses at the following levels:
- Beginners A1 and A2, for people just starting their adventure with the Chinese language
- Intermediate B1 and B2, for people who already took their first steps in learning the Chinese language
- Advanced C1 and C2, for those well-versed with the Chinese language
The course on each level lasts about four months, counting 10-14 textbook lessons.
TYPES OF GROUPS
Our offer consists of courses:
- group (groups have between 3 to 6 persons)
Classes are held at the standard rate, while in the case of individual course there is a choice of accelerated rate. In the case of courses for companies, they are adapted to customer requirements.
Our students are:
- Private individuals
In the case of general courses we rely on manual:
"New Practical Chinese Reader" "新实用汉语课本" Publishing Beijing Language and Culture University Press.
It is a series of textbooks developed in consultation with the HSK Guideline for the HSK exam, or Chinese Proficiency Exam (Hanyu Shuiping Kaoshi The Chinese Proficiency Test).
Classes also expanding relying on other books, such as. Books by sinologists University of Warsaw:
"Modern Chinese Language" "现代汉语", Zajdler E., M. Jacoby, Q. Li-Piszczek, DIALOG Academic Publishing
This manual contains a very well developed lexical material, in a fair and accessible to the listener Polish translators Chinese grammar also contains extensive phonetic exercises and communication exercises.
|TABLE LEVELS OF CHINESE LANGUAGE TEACHING IN OUR SCHOOL|
The level of the Chinese School in Warsaw
|The textbook "New Practical Chineses Reader"||Part 1||Part 2||Part 3||Part 4||Part 5||Part 6|
Resource knowledge of the Chinese language words
|The level of HSK exam:||